Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Alarmclockproductions...

...website is finally up-link on the right.

Most of the gallery work is stuff from my old website with a little bit of new stuff-namely the animatics and a few other pieces.

The site at this point is mainly concerned with promoting and gaining some service work, but I hope further down the line to split the site in two-whereby this one will be more concerned with my own original IP and the likes. At the moment it is a bit of a strange hybrid.

I will update the properties section -possibly before Xmas(Don't hold me to that!).In the meantime If you click -blog- it will take you to any updates in regards to the company and I will also be putting up some of the new comic art there also.

Any comments about the functionality of the site or any problems any one encounters when skipping through it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers-

No comments: