Sunday, October 25, 2009

If Bosch did movie posters...

I was in awe when I first came across these African movie posters some time back (thanks Johnny) So you can imagine my joy when I find a site that has a bundle that I had never seen before...





Still my favorite has to be this one:


Now if Cujo had have actually looked like this in the movie I would have shit my pants! Imagine that monstrosity lumbering towards you; it's the size of a horse for fu*cks sake!

The rest can be enjoyed over at Robot Nine

2 comments:

Ian Credible said...

You're welcome?
They are pretty damn cool.
What would be better is if Twins was a movie poster for the Schwartzeneggar/DeVito movie.

B-Movie Becky said...

The Serpent and the Rainbow one is also pretty awesome. I would have never expected to see Top Dog though. Made me giggle.