Tuesday, December 21, 2021

DAISY

I thought I'd take some time out to let you all know about my latest comicbook DAISY. Published through Dark Horse Comics, the first issue of five was released last week and I've been overwhelmed by the response to it. What's it about you ask? Well...let me give you a brief overview to help wet your appetite. 

A desperate mother's five-year search for her missing son leads her to the small town of Brimount and to the mysterious Phillips family. Daisy Phillips, like many teenagers, has a hard time fitting in, but not for the usual reasons. Daisy stands eight-and-a-half feet tall and is still growing, but her troubles with ill health, daily ridicule, and custom-made clothing are only the tip of the iceberg. Daisy may well be descended from a race of cannibalistic giants spawned from the outcasts of Heaven! 

I hope you'll consider giving it a shot!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Simon B said...

Hi Colin! As I've mentioned elsewhere ( okay, Twitter ), I'm so glad to see Daisy finally out here in the wild. The first issue is just a beautiful package in terms of art and design and, of course, the story is intriguing, surprising and horrifying. I think Daisy is shaping up to be the best comics work you've done and I can't wait to read more.

It's Christmas Day here in the not-so-United Kingdom so here's wishing a Merry Christmas to you and yours!
All the best - Simon.

Colin Lorimer said...

Hi Simon! A belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you the family!
I was hoping you'd pop up a comment. Blogging was the good old days and still so much more preferable to Twitter and the like;) Thanks for the good word on the book. It's great to finally get it out there.

Cheers!

Bitstarz said...

Thanks for helping to educate us on this subject