Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Carlos Ezquerra

For those who don't know. Dear old Carlos Ezquerra the creator/artist of Judge Dredd was recently in hospital due to lung cancer. Thankfully he is now making a speedy recovery.

Mark Howard brought together a bunch of artists and writers to create a get-well card (in the form of a comic) to give to Carlos. More info can be found over at Kev Levell's blog (who has a strip within and also did the cover) There is also a link to download the comic.

A wonderful gesture to a fantastic artist.

Get well soon Carlos!

1 comment:

joe ackerman said...

I knew he was ill, but I didn't know what he was ill with. that's a damn shame. no doubt like your good self, Carlos is as integral a part of my comic life as Kirby or Kane. I don't think I can remember a time when he hasn't been there. all the very best, Carlos, mate. get real well real soon.