Saturday, May 30, 2009

I have decided to take a bit of a break this weekend.

I just got back from a bike ride with my son and have hired a speedboat for a day out tomorrow! The good thing is that you don't have any instructor along with you; you do in fact drive the thing yourself! Now I don't even drive a car, never have, probably never will... but a feckin' speedboat!

Have to get me some Miami Vice tunes all keyed up for the ipod tomorrow, red speedos and a fake tan. Okay maybe not the speedos as even my fingers seemed to react in a stiffened 'wince' when I typed that.

Also got two movies to check out:

Bronson(Just started watching this and have to say I'm already completely hooked, Tom Hardy's performance looks amazing):




Drag me to Hell:




I'll be going to the cinema tonight to watch this one...

Don't let me down Raimi!

No comments: