Monday, December 1, 2008

The Backwoods


Take the basic concept of Peckinpah's excellent Straw Dogs, add Gary Oldman and Paddy Considine- but here's the twist: Set it in Spain and instead of the slow witted Henry Niles character, add a lobster handed girl locked in a barn. The Considine character is not fond of violence as was David Sumner -but when he is faced with the rising tide- he reacts in a similar bat-shit fashion.

Oh yeah and keep the rape.


Five bucks and the two lead actors had me sold. Mistake!
I cintiqed(is that acually a word?)up a little Oldman up while watching...
(...yeah it doesn't really look like him does it?)

2 comments:

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES said...

just got blog back up and running. i posted a few pics from Halloween night & other oddites. check it out when you get some time fullmoonindustries.blogspot.com/
stay true~

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who loves to taste unused things. Presently I am constructing my own solar panels. I'm managing it all alone without the help of my men. I am using the net as the only path to acheive this. I discovered a really brilliant site that explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how accurate the info given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I'd extremely treasure it, because I really take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.